Alzheimer’s Association holding Rock Block fundraiser
The Alzheimer’s Association invites residents to a day of fun and fundraising to benefit the Rolla Walk to End Alzheimer’s.
Residents will have an amazing day filled with:
- Food for purchase
- Snowie Shaved Ice of Rolla truck on site
- Plenty of local vendors setting up tables
- A photo booth with 4x6 prints,
- Raffle including baskets with local gift cards and beautiful homemade items
- Face painting for a donation
- Demonstration by Rolla Robotics
- Dunk tank, classic cars and more
Residents should be sure to mark their calendars and come out to the fun event supporting the work of the Alzheimer’s Association of Greater Missouri from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. July 24, at Parkside Assisted Living, 2100 Parkside Ave., in Rolla.