Celebrate St. James Winery grape harvest at Crush Festival
Celebrate the beginning of the St. James Winery grape harvest at the 2021 Crush Festival from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 21, in The Gardens.
Residents can stomp grapes, listen to live music, watch a cooperage demo and relax with great wine and craft beer all in The Gardens, the outdoor space located between the winery and Public House Brewing Company, at 501 State Route B, in St. James.
This is a rain or shine event, and a pet-friendly event.
- Grape Stomp from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Live music by Justyn Moreland from 12 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Cooperage Demo from 2 p.m. to 3 p.m.
- Live Music by Mark Moebeck from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Good demo at 5:30 p.m.
- Live music by The Velvet Bricks from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.