The 6th annual Sip N Savor event will be held Saturday, May 3 in downtown St. James. The event begins at the Welcome Tent at 100 S. Jefferson. More than 30 wineries and breweries will be on hand for the event, which begins at noon and lasts until midnight.
The event includes live music and entertainment, a wine/beer tent, a wine pickup service and free mixology workshops.
According to St. James Chamber of Commerce Director Melissa Coffman, the home brew contest has been canceled this year due to lack of participants.
There will also be a wine pickup service available.
"I'm so excited to spread the news this year, as we're debuting a much larger lineup than ever before, said event organizer Kathleen Frazier. "Free workshops, free merchandise, live entertainment, and a free shuttle between tasting locations makes this year an event to be remembered."
There will be a number of wineries and breweries from across the state and region featured at the event, including many local favorites, which include:
- Bardenheier Wine Cellars- Richwoods, MO
- Belmont Vineyards- Leasburg, MO
- Boulevard Brewing Company- Kansas City, MO
- Heinrichshaus Winery- St. James, MO
- Edg-Clif- Potosi, MO
- Les Bourgeois Winery- Rocheport/Branson, MO
- Meramec Vineyards- St. James, MO
- Mother's Brewing Company- Springfield, MO
- Peaceful Bend- Steelville, MO
- Piney River Brewing Company- Bucyrus, MO
- Public House Brewery- Rolla, MO
- St. James Winery- St. James, MO
- Stone Hill Winery- Hermann, MO
- Three Squirrels Winery- St. James, MO
- Twin Oaks Vineyard and Winery- Farmington, MO
- Wenwood Family Farm & Winery- Bland, MO
- Westphalia Winery- Westphalia, MO
- White Mule- Owensville, MO
- Windy Wine Company- Osborn, MO
- 7Cs Winery- Walnut Grove, MO
Advance tickets are $25 and $30 the day of the event. Members of the military pay $25 per ticket.
For more information about the event, contact the St. James Chamber of Commerce at 573-265-6649.