If it weren’t for the gravity of the situation, one would think President Obama has been morphed from Dean Vernon Wormer of Animal House fame. Only the roles are reversed. Obama and his toadies are the ones coughing, in unison, “Phony! Phony!” as it pertained to the Delta Tau Chi Frat who uniformly blurted bull sh@t during the Dean’s trial of the frat to kick them off campus forever.
One WH press reporter, CBS’s Mark Knoller asked Obama Spokesman Jay Carney, “Can you tell us which phony scandals he’s (Obama’s) talking about?”
This isn’t about the sexual perversions and lying before a Grand Jury that Bubba admitted to during his war on women. By the way, in case you forgot, he lost his law license over this and was impeached. Nor is it about his enabler, Hillary. Now the mammaries of Monica Lewinsky have perked up and are pointing to a recording of her, begging for sex in all the WH places back in the 90’s. That sounds like the good old days compared to the Constitutional shredding that’s gone on under the Obama Administration.
And let’s not be left to swaying in the wind under NYC mayoral candidate Carlos Dangler—I mean Danger—AKA Anthony Weeeeiner. That one experiencing dysfunction as I write this—only a matter of time before he pulls out.
Congress needs to lead with heart and stand with spine
There are high crimes and misdemeanors that have already been admitted to or would be easy to adjudicate in a court of law. These admissions have been made by President Obama, his Attorney General and IRS Manager Lois Lerner. The President, his administration, his toadies in Congress and the press are trying to convince people that the scandals are just conservative political attacks—only after the Obamaites have taken great pains to lie, obstruct justice and delay.
I say, not so fast--the American public will be the judge of that as long as the Republican House does its job of oversight. Think these scandals don’t hold water compared to President Clinton’s impeachment over lying to a grand jury? Let’s see:
- Fast and Furious-a scheme to sell automatic rifles to the Mexican drug cartels, resulting in the murder of US Border Guard Brian Terry with a gun tied to AG Eric Holder. Our AG’s DOJ is responsible for providing the weapon for Terry’s death. Eric was held in contempt of Congress for his misleading testimony. As you can imagine, Brian Terry’s family is furious.
- Lois “Fifth Amendment” Lerner, the IRS manager has admitted to flagging Tea Party Applications to form tax-exempt 501 (C) (4) s. Some of these apps have been illegally held for years without approval. Sworn testimony before Congress has tied the man who gave direct orders to discriminate against the law, Obama-appointed lawyer William Wilkens to the WH. According to White House logs, Wilkens was at the 1600 Pennsylvania two days before giving the marching orders for IRS agents to shove Tea partier applications into the permanently delayed file. Testimony from Tea Party victims has revealed their inability to raise money to support Mitt Romney, thus swaying a Presidential election to Obama, whose backing organizations remained unencumbered.
- Our AG released armed, voter-intimidating New Black Panthers from prosecution for civil rights violations of Americans at a Philadelphia voting booth during the 2008 elections. The irony is that the Panthers pled no-contest (admitting guilt to this felony) before Holder illegally pardoned them. Now he saunters into Texas to infringe on that state’s voting laws which were recently upheld by the Supreme Court.
- Holder has been charged with lying to Congress to try to deceive them about Fox News Reporter James Rosen, who he falsely accused of a crime. Eric went before a judge and lied to him, too, about Rosen so he could get a warrant to tap James and his and his parents’ phones. Our AG is still culpable for the unwarranted wiring of about 100 AP reporters.
- Clearly, the invention of a YouTube movie as blame for the Benghazi terror attack was an outright lie by the President, Hillary Clinton and Susan Rice. Obama said he would “bring justice” to those who attacked us there, yet the only Benghazi terrorist to be interviewed over the last eleven months was days ago, by a CNN reporter. The Obama-directed FBI appears to be clueless as to how to find its own arse in the morning, much less marauding heavily armed braggadocios terrorists. Meanwhile, the only person who still languishes in jail is the American who used his First Amendment Rights to make the film.
- After a whole lot of denying and stalling, Hillary pirouetted. She declared to Congress, the Benghazi survivors, our enemies and the families of the four brave Americans who were left to fend for themselves while they were hunted down, tortured and murdered, by screeching, “…WHAT DIFFERENCE, AT THIS POINT, DOES IT MAKE?”
Page 2 of 2 - Another thought: With President Obama threatening to do even more tyrannical governing with end-runs around Congress, these “phony scandals” may be just the tip of the Iceberg.
I close with this quote from July Second, 2008. “We need a civilian force, just as powerful, just as well-armed, just as well-manned as our regular armed forces.” ~Barack Hussein Obama.
It’s time to send these miscreants on a road trip out of government.
Their double secret probation has been violated.