While we hope the new season of Arrested Development has its own set of tricks illusions, there are still a few recurring jokes we hope to see when the show returns Sunday on Netflix.
Check out 14 things we'll be looking for this Sunday.
1. Buster and Michael to finally debut their take on the infamous Bluth chicken dance
2. Gob's bee business
4. Alias references
5. Time-jumps that put Lost to shame
6. Fake movies, TV shows and celebrities
7. Original songs
8. Lucille winking
9. Using actors in multiple roles
11. Buster letting loose
12. Charlie Brown references
13. Not-so-subtle product placement
14. An explanation of what the heck club sauce is
What jokes do you hope to see in Season 4?
View original 14 Things We Want to See on Arrested Development at TVGuide.com