Rolla Church of the Nazarene will be putting together crisis care kits for people affected by this past week’s tornadoes in Oklahoma.
The following items are needed for the kits:
• One medium-sized bottle of shampoo (12 to 18 ounces)
• Two bars of soap (bath size or larger)
• One medium tube of toothpaste (4 to 6.4 ounces)
• Two toothbrushes (in original packaging)
• One box of bandaids (30 or more)
• One fingernail clipper
• One sturdy hair comb
• Two hand towels
• Four pocket-sized packages of facial tissue
• One Beanie Baby-sized stuffed toy
People can bring their completed kits with these items to the church, located at 1901 E. 10th St., by the Sunday, June 2, morning service or call Sylvia Self, missionary president, at 573-364-3444.
People who cannot do a whole kit can bring items to the church this Sunday, May 26, and church members will put as many kits together as they can. Individuals or groups also can donate money and the church will buy the remaining items needed.