The Rolla City Council will meet at 6:30 p.m. today in the Council Chambers at Rolla City Hall.
New business to be considered includes the following:
• Ordinance to change the name of St. John’s Parkway to Mercy Parkway.
• Authorization by ordinance of Mayor Bill Jenks to sign a state grant award contract upgrades and updates to the fire communications vehicle.
• Combined operational assistance and voluntary cooperation agreement with the Missouri S&T Police Department by ordinance.
• Ordinance to approve a memorandum of lease with Brewer Science.
• Ordinance authorizing the mayor to sign a state Economic Development Administration (EDA) agreement for airport infrastructure improvements.
• Relisting of Lots 583 and 584 Sycamore Drive with ReMax.
• Authorization of the mayor to sign a grant agreement for airport pavement improvements.
• A supplemental agreement with Jviation for airport pavement improvements.
Also on the agenda is the authorization to buy upgraded software for sewer system mapping, an update on the Medicare certification process and renovation, appointment of Amy Koenig to the Library Board and various reports.