City officials elected April 3 will be sworn in at tonight’s Rolla City Council meeting.
City Clerk Carol Daniels will administer the oath of office to the following:
• Incumbent Municipal Judge James Crump, who was elected without opposition;
• City Attorney Robert J. Stoltz, the incumbent who defeated two challengers.
• Monty Jordan, incumbent Ward 1 councilman who held off several challengers.
• Steven Leonard, the Ward 2 challenger who defeated incumbent Stan Spadoni.
• Kelly Long, who served the last night of his six years on the Rolla Board of Education Thursday night and will begin a two-year term tonight as Ward 3 councilman, taking over the post most recently held by Sue Eudaly, who was appointed to serve out the term of Geoff Horning, who moved from Rolla.
• Unchallenged councilmen Don Morris, Ward 4; Jimmy Dale Williams, Ward 5, and Anthony M. “Tony” Bahr, Ward 6.
There will be special recognition given to Spadoni and Eudaly.
The meeeting is scheduled to begin at 6:30 p.m. in Council Chambers at City Hall.